Adaptation to climate change in the Mediterranean case studies
Adaptation work in the CIRCE project:
- Adaptation and decision-making tools:
PIK Bayesian risk analysis tools: The Potsdam Climate EXchange (PCX)
weADAPT "a collaboration between leading organisations on climate adaptation and includes new and innovative tools and methods, datasets, experience and guidance".
- CIRCE Foundation Paper on Adaptation Options and Screening. An interactive user guide.
Further information & resources:
Key publications and web sites include:
- IPCC 2007, WGII Chapter 17 Assessment of adaptation practices, options,
constraints and capacity
- CIRCLE-2 a European platform for Climate Change Impact and Adaptation research coordination
- Mediterranean strategy for sustainable development A framework for environmental sustainability and shared prosperity (Plan Bleu); updated May 2011