Who does what?
This page lists those responsible for various aspects of the Climate Change MSc
Click names for contact details.
Course Director of the Climate Change MSc
Organisers of the Core Modules
- ENV-MA49 - Climate Change: Physical Science Basis
- ENV-MA46 - Ecological Responses to Climate Change
- ENV-MA66 - Energy and Climate Change
- ENV-MB3Y - Research Skills
- ENV-MB4X - Dissertation (MSc)
- Every student has a specialist project supervisor who meets with them to guide the project work. MSc Course Directors act as organisers for this module (i.e., Professor Phil Jones for the Climate Change MSc).
- Every student is assigned an Adviser at the start of the course, who will provide guidance and pastoral care in relation to your academic progress.
- The PGT Hub (also called the ZICER Hub, because it is in the ZICER [Zuckerman Institute for Connective Environmental Research) can answer a range of questions, especially related to your coursework or exam marks.